Is Our Priority
Karp & Weiss has been providing high quality legal service in family law, estate planning, elder law, and mediation for over 30 years.
Tucson Family Lawyers
Divorce and family law issues are commonly among the most personal and painful of all legal matters. They strike at the foundation of your life, involving your most private and cherished relationships. Resolving these issues optimally for all concerned is essential, especially when children are involved. Putting a legal team on your side that has the experience, skills, and compassion needed for these sensitive and often divisive issues can make all the difference in your legal journey.
At Karp & Weiss, you can work with extraordinary attorneys who bring more than 100 years of combined experience to your case. Their accomplishments put them in a class by themselves in resolving family law matters for individuals and families in and around Tucson. No matter how complex, combative, or overwhelming your legal issue may be, you can be confident that it will be addressed with the diligence, proficiency, and genuine care for which our law firm is known.
We Provide Representation for a Variety of Areas, Including Family Law, Estate, Probate & Mediation
We Have Over 100 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Our Firm Has Three Fellows in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
Karp & Weiss was founded in 1984 by three trial attorneys with a mission to meet the unique needs of our clients. Almost 40 years later, we continue to achieve our overarching goal of client satisfaction and high-quality legal service in family law, estate planning, elder law, and probate.
Our legal team is backed by many legal industry awards and consistent participation in professional organizations. Attorney Laura Belleau has earned certification by the Arizona State Bar as a Family Law Specialist, making her an expert in this field. Few lawyers in the state have earned this certification which is based on rigorous requirements.
Our team is also backed by the following memberships, accomplishments, and awards:
- Three of our attorneys are Fellows in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, the leader in family law continuing education, networking, and training; we are the only law firm in the state with this achievement.
- AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell® signifying the highest peer-reviewed level of excellence for legal ability and ethical reputation.
- Fellows in the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
- Dipomates in the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, a select group of top family trial lawyers across the country.
- Leonard Karp: Recipient of the Foundation for Family Justice Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Best Law Firms by U.S. News and World Reports.
- Listings in Super Lawyers based on peer review and professional achievement.
- Leonard Karp: Continuous listing since 1987 in the Naifeh and Smith Harvard Law School’s The Best Lawyers in America, Arizona Family Law category.
- Stephen Weiss: Best Lawyers.
- Laura Belleau: Judge Pro Tempore for the Arizona Superior Court, Pima County.
- Hon. Nanette Warner: Retired Superior Court Judge in Pima County for more than 24 years, now practicing family law emphasizing dispute resolution and parenting coordination.
Our Awards & Associations
A Dedicated Team of Award-Winning Attorneys
Get to Know Our Firm
Real Stories From Real People
"Their knowledge and expertise were well above what I had hoped for and the settlement was stellar."Alden R.
Turn to a Trusted Law Firm for Outstanding Representation
Placing your case in the hands of a legal representative can be a daunting proposition. The stakes can be high and the outcome uncertain. With so much on the line, you will want to have confidence that your legal issue is handled with the utmost care and attention to your needs, legal rights, and best interests.
At Karp & Weiss, we are deeply respectful of the trust our clients place in us to resolve critical legal matters optimally. We know that results matter which is why our team works tenaciously on your behalf to find the right solutions based on a comprehensive approach to your case.
You can learn more about your legal issue, your options, and how we can help by consulting directly with one of our attorneys. Contact us to get started on resolving your legal needs and concerns today.
Contact Karp & Weiss to discuss your needs directly with a Tucson lawyer for family law, dispute resolution, estate, probate, and elder law issues: (520) 645-8500.